Lasted version 4.5.0 released 2013/11/29
MjoGraph is an X-Y (+3D, but experimantally) graph editor that runs on Mac OSX or on other platforms with Java. It is well customized for researchers, especially in the field of science, whose research work includes computer simulations and visualization of their numerical results, and it does free you from every single troublesome operation. I hope you find the program productive. Lastly, since MjoGraph makes use of the following libraries, I would like to appreciate the authors' great work.
- JFreeChart (as the main framework)
- Jzy3D (for 3D plot)
- JFontChooser (as a font-chooser)
- xmlgraphics (as an EPS export framework)
- PDFRenderer (to handle LaTeX)
- Quaqua (to make the appearance Mac-like)
- Mac-Widgets (complementing Quaqua, makes the appearance fully Mac-like)
- GUI-Commands (to implement the recently-used-file menu)
- SwingX (for the use of JXTaskPane and drop-shadow feature)
- jide-oss (for the use of CheckBoxList)
- JCM (as a function parser)
- matlabcontrol (to work with Matlab)
- sf-filechecker (update checker)
- Just drag & drop, quick visualization.
- publication-quality output.
- Latex integrated
- Working with Matlab and Excel
Setting for Matlab
Setting for TeX
I was a post doctoral fellow in Yokohama National University. My CV & E-mail adress.